*CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY*
- For each piece of art and antiques we represent, a "Certificates of Authenticity" is issued and guaranteed by the artist, or the relative legal / certified entity, and/or our gallery.
- For our pottery antiques, "Thermoluminescence Test Certificate" proving years of origin are also provided and guaranteed by independant scientific laboratory.
*WORLDWIDE ART SHIPPING*
2/3 of our clients are international tourists and travellors with satisfaction and trust.
We guarantee and provide safe, fast and priority ship worldwide every week.
It usually takes 1-2 days for a delivery in Europe, and 1 week for countries outside of Europe.
Over 40 years, we have solid experience of art shipping, partnering with different professional and art specific logistic suppliers:
- We guarantee for an assured, fast and best rate shipments of our art around the world.
- We prepare a professional packing and solid protection of artwork.
- We organize prioritized and tracable shipments with tracking number.
- We mange all administrative as exportation declaration, assurance and organization of the shipment.
- We can also offer personalized and special logistic solutions upon to request of our clients.
You are the boss, we are your dedicated advisor if you wish!
We are always happy to closely work with our clients to recommend the suitable artwork tailored to both your house and budget, advise on art collection, suggest on framing, art moving, installation, outdoor fixation (e.g. sculpture), conservation and restauration.
We have long-standing relationship with some of the best framers, art transportors, installators, architects and interior designers achieving a wide range of public and private art projects.
Who did we serve for?
- Corporates and Government
- Private collectors
If you live outside of European Union, or if you own a company,
we offer financial advice on additional saving for your art acquisition with us:
- VAT examption
- Art Leasing with acquisition option
*ART LEASING - FISCAL OPTIMIZATION*
Since 30 years, we are specialist providing smart financial solutions for art.
WHAT is art leasing with acquisition option?
- You rent your loved artwork(s) with a monthly fee for e.g. 6-12 months
- At the end of the renting contract, you can buy with its "residual value" for the ownership either on behalf of professional or particular
WHY is it a smart solution?
- Buy cheaper as up to 21% VAT of the artwork price is recoverable
- Rents are operating expenses deductible at 100% of taxable income
- VAT recoverable on rents
WHO is eligible?
- You, if you own a company or have a liberal profession in Belgium or France
Sometimes you fall in live with a piece of art, but not sure how it'd fit in real with your interior.
Just send us your pictures of your salon or wall(s) you imagine for the artwork and we'll simulate the exact view in right proportions and suggest you the best ones!
It is really helpful to visualize before investing, and totally exclusive and free!
If you dream to have an unique artwork to include some personal and symbolic text to you and your loved, or of a particular size and color, we'll help your idea!
Some of our wall art installist, calligraphists, painters and sculptors can make your wish come true...
When it is possible, we'll be the bridge between the collector and the artist directly to create this very special artwork.
Catherine Meulemans proposes art therapy sessions: Link.
WHAT IS IT?
It is a discipline that incorporates creative methods of expression through visual art media. Art therapy, as a creative arts therapy profession, originated in the fields of art and psychotherapy and may vary in definition.
Art therapy can be used to help people improve cognitive and sensory motor function, self-esteem, self awareness, emotional resilience. It may also aide in resolving conflicts and reduce distress.
The tenets of art therapy involve humanism, creativity, reconciling emotional conflicts, fostering self-awareness, and personal growth.
For more information, feel free to contact directly to email@example.com and +220.127.116.11.08.33