MAJOR EVENTS & ARTFAIRSUpcoming and Past
Antica Namur Art Fair19 > 27 November 2022 | NAMUR EXPOThe best art fair in the Wallonia ! Date : 19> 27.11.2022 Place : NAMUR Expo | Avenue Sergent Vrithoff 2 | 5000 Namur Category : 135 exhibitors | From...
Charles SERRUYA27 AUG 2022 | Vernissage on the beach of RamatuelleWHEN ART INVITES TO THE BEACH... IT'S A POEM. 27/08/2022 evening: Vernissage at Cabane Bambou • Born in 1950 in France, Charles Serruya, the poet of the Epure Photographer, specialist...
Twenty Century Art Fair11 > 15 may 2022 | BRUSSELS EXPO (HEYSEL)First Edition of this New Brussels Art Fair ~ Date : 11 > 15.05.2022 Place : Brussels Expo – Palais 3 | Place de Belgique 1 | 1000 Brussels Category...
London Art Fair20 > 24 APR 2022 | THE BUSINESS DESIGN CENTRE February 10, 2022Opening for the 34th Edition~ Date: 20 > 24.04.2022 Place: Business Design Centre, London Category: The best in Modern and Contemporary Art Visit: Over 100 selected galleries from 14 countries...
Standing Ovation to our artist Caroline Brisset !!#Monumental Acquisition #Roland Garros #Artist April 17, 2021As part of the stadium complex’s ongoing refurbishment, a statue of the aviator Roland Garros was erected in the presence of Gilles Moretton, the president of the French Tennis Federation...
Homage René Julien in RamatuelleJuly > Oct 2021 | Golfe de Saint-Tropez August 31, 2021René Julien homage france
WHAT'S UP recently?Back to the roots! Our Brand Art Thema
ART THEMA follows the sun!Back to the roots - Wings wide open
After 40 years owning physical galleries in Belgium, Art Thema takes a step forward into modernity becoming a nomad art gallery! It means more time and freedom to :
- organise pop up exhibitions in trendy new spaces (beaches, vinyards, hotels,...)
- find new artists and inspiring art projects
- attend art fairs
- curating art events
Catherine Meulemans, successor and new owner of Art Thema is choosing a way to promote art that better fits with her personnality and lifestyle in 2023. Reinforcing her solid experience by focusing in European artists mainly and taking on a new dimension by creating new partnerships in France, Art Thema opens it wings to wider its exposure.
From Brussels to South of France, Catherine stays your dedicated contact. She remains the golden thraed linking artists- artworks - artcollectors. Don't hesitate to contact her to discuss about your wishes and artistic projects!
We promise you very attractive exhibitions, happy discoveries and deep emotions for 2023!
Warm Welcome to Beatrice ColsNew artist of ART THEMA
Don't miss it!
Jean-Pierre BALDINI*** Artist of the Month ***
Exclusive monumental sculpture : "ET IL Y EUT L'ÉCRITURE III / AND THERE WAS WRITING III, 2022" | 194 x 106 x 38 cm | Bronze, steel powder coated paint
Jean-Pierre BALDINI***Sculptor of the Month"
• 1949: Born in Cannes, France
Touched to the heart by the made of shapes, the clean lines, the grace of the curve, the reality of a moment in a movement of life of a contemporaneity which the sculptor Jean-Pierre BALDINI leads to asking existential questions, makes us want to discover the continuation of this path of life of such artistic intensity...
Over 50 years Jean-Pierre Baldini made nearly 300 bronze sculptures in themes of 25 series every 2-3 years that mark the strong personality of this artist.
ART THEMA HÉYĪ, as exclusive gallery since 40 years in Brussels, Belgium, we're pleased to present his latest creations in exhibition "A Movement of Life" :
THE 7 LATEST SERIES:
- 2022: “Writing”
- 2016: “Fracture”
- 2015: “Shadow”
- 2012: “Trace”
- 2011: “Feather”
- 2010: “Mobilis”
A Moment of LifeInto an eternal beauty...
• This land in the south of the Mediterranean, where the roughness of the stone mixed with a scent of hot earth are captivating, inspired the hand of the sculptor Jean-Pierre Baldini.
• Day after day, with application and perseverance, Jean-Pierre Baldini modelled, kneaded, this material so noble, chiselled it so that it becomes this elegance, this lightness, this balance ... Jean-Pierre Baldini posed them, they have become his muses. Bathed throughout his life by this generous obsession with eternal beauty, the artist loses us in a fundamental reflection with strength and commitment by leading us to dream in this so sensual universe. In tireless search of the mystery of femininity, Jean-Pierre Baldini broadened his field of creation and found a diversity of philosophical meaning in the different approaches to life.
• In an enchanting journey, made of shapes, movements and grace, the reality of a moment gives way to a beautiful and unique dream which invite us by Jean-Pierre Baldini. Behind the unusual or even surprising style, we feel in the heart this artist who masters and declines, with great generosity, sensitivity and passion, his space of freedom.
• The messages pass, subliminal or not, and do not leave us indifferent. Touched to the heart by these clean lines, this grace of the curve in a movement of life of a contemporaneity which leads to asking existential questions, makes us want to discover the continuation of this path of life of such artistic intensity.
Solo Exhibition in Arles, FranceClôtre Saint Trophime
Exclusive New Exhibition***"A MOMENT OF LIFE", BRUSSELS***
Art Thema*** Exclusive Gallery since 1985 ***